Join me in Snarkville

Being snarky is the only thing that makes this place enjoyable. After all, if you can't laugh at others, how do you feel superior?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snarkville, Left Coast

Treat me no differently than you would any Queen. I rule my Snarky kingdom with some kind of dignity, but I refuse to add grace. I rule with my Prince of a husband (he can't be King, since he married into his royal title) and my son the Duke of Snarkville.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Nite Nite!

Just a quickie (teehee, I said quickie) on something Duke did. We all love to watch American Chopper in Snarkville. Since the Prince and I will be up for our parent of the year award, we feel it is important that Duke see what the competition is for "bad parenting".

Anyway, on a recent espiode, Mikey (the younger and lazy child) was sleeping on the couch in the office snoring loudly.

Duke pointed at the TV and said, "Nite Nite, Mikey." Then runs off to his room, pulls the covers over his head and fake snores (ala Three Stooges style).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home