Join me in Snarkville

Being snarky is the only thing that makes this place enjoyable. After all, if you can't laugh at others, how do you feel superior?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snarkville, Left Coast

Treat me no differently than you would any Queen. I rule my Snarky kingdom with some kind of dignity, but I refuse to add grace. I rule with my Prince of a husband (he can't be King, since he married into his royal title) and my son the Duke of Snarkville.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Let's play catch up....

Quick update: The car is fixed. Total damage to the bank account was ZERO.

In case you are wondering how to invent new torture for small children. Take them on the following errands.
1. The feed store for dog food.
2. High-end grocery store for bran muffins
3. Pet store for cat food.
4. Target for Easter Basket goodies
5. Lunch at Bakery Square

This is somehow a recipe for torture and will be meet by screaming everytime the car stops. However, wehn asked while our head is down on the table and our eyes are closing if you want to take a nap, state without question, "NO" Then fight sleep at all costs.

Enjoy the quiet now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home