Join me in Snarkville

Being snarky is the only thing that makes this place enjoyable. After all, if you can't laugh at others, how do you feel superior?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snarkville, Left Coast

Treat me no differently than you would any Queen. I rule my Snarky kingdom with some kind of dignity, but I refuse to add grace. I rule with my Prince of a husband (he can't be King, since he married into his royal title) and my son the Duke of Snarkville.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Yes, it's a post.

If there was a theme to my past few days it would be "running late." I feel like I've rushed to everything since Tuesday. While I'm not the gotta be there horribly early kinda of girl, I can be the totally on time girl. However, I've been averaging 10 minutes behind my normal schedule all week and I'm sick of it -- sick, I tell you. So in my effort to stop that I figured I'd check my e-mail, wirte my post and run to the city. Then my browser locked up --- and I'm still 10 minutes late! Urgh.

So, since I'm running behind, here's a few tidbits from Snarkville:
  1. I won't be wearing shoes for a bit --- seems the blister that took over the back of my foot is huge AND painful. It hasn't burst yet -- so I don't see healing anytime on the horizon. In other news, be happy I've spared you a photo of the world's largest blister.
  2. I'm headed into the city to meet my SP Hostess. How cool is this -- even if she does want to start the pool on how long it will take the Prince to lay the scooter down ;).
  3. My cable sock is taking FOREVER. It has stopped growing completely. I need one more cable repeat and I think I'm going to make the toe and call it DONE. But then there's sock #2. URGH. Who's nutso idea was it for a cable sock?
  4. My friend Niki's husband is finding out something about his job today -- could be good or could be bad -- literally we are talking 50/50. So go over to KnitNik and leave a comment of support for her -- I think she may be a wee bit stressed out over there.
  5. I'm in need of coffee -- I decided to treat myself to Peet's today, so I need to leave a little earlier to get to Peets and then sit in traffic. No, I'm not taking the Vespa -- again, I'm going to the city -- and until I get my license no freeway driving -- which is fine, more of the crazies on there.
Ok, everyone, play nicely today. I'm off to my meeting, lunch, then Costco -- shall I pick you up 4 pounds of soap while I'm there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home