Join me in Snarkville

Being snarky is the only thing that makes this place enjoyable. After all, if you can't laugh at others, how do you feel superior?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snarkville, Left Coast

Treat me no differently than you would any Queen. I rule my Snarky kingdom with some kind of dignity, but I refuse to add grace. I rule with my Prince of a husband (he can't be King, since he married into his royal title) and my son the Duke of Snarkville.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Little bits and pieces

Since I can't find any coherant thoughts this morning (not enough coffee I'm sure), I'm going to have to leave you with a few notes from Snarkville:
  1. My Secret Pal LIVES. She has responded to my e-mail and seems to think I may be weird enough to like me (her words, not mine) -- I'm SO thrilled with that. I love being weird enough to be liked.
  2. If you ever have a need to remove blood, I may suggest reading a little posting from our very own Bad Mommy.
  3. The Prince will be arriving home by noonish for us to go use our shiny new permits on a test drive. I can't wait. I'm thinking this means I may be forced to change from my PJs, but this is still under some debate.
  4. Tomorrow begins my Summer of Busy. I'll be in the city on a ship tour. Yes, there may be a "special" photo for my friends in Snarkville. I know you will all be thrilled.
Ok, that's all before the showering and dressing thing begins. I may post this evening if there is any updates on the scooter. Until then, I'm looking for an opinion --- Black, Blue, or Red? (Note red would be a slightly larger engine and the Blue is more Midnight). I'm seriously thinking about changing the seat to a tan leather over black. And what do we think -- matching Vespa Helmet?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like blue. Of course, you need the matching helmet, as well.

Your Secret Pal

12:47 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I wanted more choices, so I did research-- I like fuscia, lawn green, or salmon... no peach puff! or Papya whip... No, peach puff is better. That's the color you want PEACH PUFF.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home