Join me in Snarkville

Being snarky is the only thing that makes this place enjoyable. After all, if you can't laugh at others, how do you feel superior?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snarkville, Left Coast

Treat me no differently than you would any Queen. I rule my Snarky kingdom with some kind of dignity, but I refuse to add grace. I rule with my Prince of a husband (he can't be King, since he married into his royal title) and my son the Duke of Snarkville.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

In which I suck

You see, if I didn't suck; this post would have photos. If I didn't suck, I would not have tried to kill myself to get a full day's worth of work done in two hours. If I didn't suck, I would not have left the house 10 FULL minutes late and gotten stuck in traffic getting to the city. If I didn't suck, I would not have followed the directions and parked a near a mile away from the pier I needed. If I didn't suck, my name would have been on the top line of the "special" list needed to get on the ship. If I didn't suck, I would not have taken my camera out of my bag and turned it on to discover that my batteries are totally dead. If I didn't suck, I would have had more to show for my day on the ship is a blister the size of a quarter.

If only I didn't suck!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Are 10 half minutes 5 full minutes? What if it's 5 full minutes and 10 three quarter minutes?

1:38 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

And I think I was the one to suggest to take the Vespa and drive it up the gangplank.. that would have knocked at least 5 full minutes and 3 half ones off your time.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First the DMV and now this. There is something very wonky with the planets. I am sure of it. It has absolutely nothing to do with suckage.

Your Secret Pal

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The trouble is, it is expressly verbooten to take the Vespa on the freeway with the permits we have... And from where we are, you have three choices to get to the city...

1. Take the freeway

2. Make it a 7 hour journey by looping all the way around the bay and trying to do so on surface streets (not realistic)

3. Go offroad for a bit... and then swim... (even less realistic)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I like that riding up the gang plank wasn't the issue with the prince, just the freeway permit thing.

Where do I sign up for the pool on who and where will crash it?

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home