Join me in Snarkville

Being snarky is the only thing that makes this place enjoyable. After all, if you can't laugh at others, how do you feel superior?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snarkville, Left Coast

Treat me no differently than you would any Queen. I rule my Snarky kingdom with some kind of dignity, but I refuse to add grace. I rule with my Prince of a husband (he can't be King, since he married into his royal title) and my son the Duke of Snarkville.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Hi, Honey, I'm Home

Yes, I am home now. I have all sorts of snarky comments to share, but I'm too tired to type. Here are the first few of my photos here.

I had a blast. I ate 3 dinners in three different places last night. I went to bed after midnight and was up by 7am. I am insanely tired, but I think I will live.

I'm so thrilled to be a part of this trip; and glad to be home. Details will follow. But I thought I'd share that I was home.

On the Knitting front --- I started a sock that will be my first gift --- and I'm going really well with it. Would show photo, but she reads it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

OOOOHHHH...look at that water slide!

Can't wait for all the gorey details.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

If I were the Duke, I would throw the picture of the slide in your royal face. (In a few years unless he is really precocious)

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home