Join me in Snarkville

Being snarky is the only thing that makes this place enjoyable. After all, if you can't laugh at others, how do you feel superior?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snarkville, Left Coast

Treat me no differently than you would any Queen. I rule my Snarky kingdom with some kind of dignity, but I refuse to add grace. I rule with my Prince of a husband (he can't be King, since he married into his royal title) and my son the Duke of Snarkville.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Call me Irresponsible

I'm wild with abandon over here in Snarkville. Just wild I tell you. I'd love to say that I'm completely organized and packed and bathed and ready to be off today; only I'm not. I'm so not packed, bathed, or organized. For my knitter buds, I have no idea what project(s) I'm taking with me. For my other friends, I have literally put in my bag my undies, PJs, and ONE change of clothing. This will not get me very far on a two day trip (especially since I kinda think I might want to wear that one outfit today and not tomorrow) unless I plan to sleep for two straight days. While this doesn't upset me much -- it doesn't bode well for the two reasons I'm on this ship: Photos and free crap.
I love me the free crap. I'm a slut for promo junk -- and it is only fitting that my last two jobs in the "real" corporate world were in places with more than my fair share of free crap. My last job was best described as "it is not just a job; its a t-shirt" --- she types while wearing one of her over 20 tees from said job. I was there almost 4 years -- that averages to 5 tees a year --- we will ignore all the other crap I got from them too. Like I said, I love me the "swag." So, here's hoping there is TONs on this little voyage. But I also know that the gift shop will be open too -- which leads me to the quote of the day. Said the Prince this morning: "Don't forget us little people." As if.
So to sum up, I'm heading off today -- I'll do my best to live blog from the ship -- I HAVE back-up batteries to take photos for all. So what am I forgetting -- other than clothing, yarn, and to shower? See -- total irresponsibility. Loving it.

3 Comments:

Blogger badmommy said...

Don't forget an extra bag to bring all the swag home in!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! I am so jealous! Can't wait to see the pics to live vicariously through you!

Your Secret Pal

6:18 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

When was I informed you were leaving town? Sheez dont comment on your blog or post on mine and lookie what happens.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home