Join me in Snarkville

Being snarky is the only thing that makes this place enjoyable. After all, if you can't laugh at others, how do you feel superior?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snarkville, Left Coast

Treat me no differently than you would any Queen. I rule my Snarky kingdom with some kind of dignity, but I refuse to add grace. I rule with my Prince of a husband (he can't be King, since he married into his royal title) and my son the Duke of Snarkville.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Happy Friday.

Wow -- I really can't fathom that it is really Friday. Since I thought Tuesday should have been Thursday, you can imagine I've had a bit of a long week.
I became a hand model in yesterday's Marin Independant Journal. I'm getting a back copy since the photo of my hands is not online --- I promise to take a photo of the COVER shot to share. But I have to say it was very, very cool.
Knit Night, last night, was fun and snarky as usual. Actually, in a way I think we were more bonded because of the article and really enjoyed the evening better. There is a Farmer's Market right outside the shop on Thrusdays. While it is pretty cool to have food vendors (though I think I had the WORST Thai Iced Tea last night -- ICK), there is a band that plays --- literally 20 feet from the front door. It seems there may be a different entertainer weekly, and I do hope this guy doesn't come back. He seemed to believe he could make up for poor playing and no voice with SHEER VOLUME. Now, as one who is tone deaf, I can understand the finer points of volume over talent -- but I'm an accomplished tone deaf person, who knows the far greater benefits to "mouthing the words" over actual noise. Perhaps I should train others?
Anyway, the first sleeve has be begun on my sweater. Big shout of thanks to the bad mommy who brought me more orange yarn. I can't wait to wear my soon to be new sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home