Join me in Snarkville

Being snarky is the only thing that makes this place enjoyable. After all, if you can't laugh at others, how do you feel superior?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snarkville, Left Coast

Treat me no differently than you would any Queen. I rule my Snarky kingdom with some kind of dignity, but I refuse to add grace. I rule with my Prince of a husband (he can't be King, since he married into his royal title) and my son the Duke of Snarkville.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My last post...

....yes, I've decided to take a little plunge and move this little snarky world out on her own to her own domain. So please continue to keep up with me at:

www.insnarkville.com


I was able to import all the juicy goodness that is here over onto my new blog -- so please feel free to forget this place even existed ;) (read: a redirect will be going in soon)

Good bye fair Blogger -- I think Snarkville is ready for the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home